DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR TURKISH TOURIST VISA
- Original passport with color photocopy.
- Two(2) Biometric photos at 5×5 cm with white background for Kabul zone and 2 Biometric photos at 5X7 cm with white background for Mazar zone.
- Original Electronic identity document (E-Tazkira) with color photocopy
- The last three months of Bank statement
- Travel insurance after Visa is issued.
- Hotel reservation and Ticket reservation.
- Marriage certificate attested by Ministry of Foreign affairs of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan if you are applying with spouse.
- Incas if an applicant from one zone wants to apply to another zone (Kabul) or (Mazar-e-Sharif) he/she has to bring a resident approval from letter from local municipality district or home deed with electricity bell which is registered to his/her name.
Note: Other supporting documents if available ( Employment agreement, old Turkish visa, TAPU, Inviter’s residence permit and or visa copy)
Indoor facilities:Travel Insurance, Photography, Photocopy, Ticket Reservation, Hotel Reservation
Package Services Fee for Single Entry:
Normal Lounge Service 3 Months: USD 180 per applicant.
Normal Lounge Service 6 Months: USD 200 per applicant.
Package Services Fee for Multiple Entry:
Normal Lounge Service 12 Months: USD 350 per applicant.
VIP Package Services Fee for Single Entry:
Business Lounge Service (with prior appointment) 3 Moths: USD 235 per applicant.
Business Lounge Service (with prior appointment) 6 Moths: USD 255 per applicant.
VIP Package Services Fee for Multiple Entry:
Business Lounge Service (with prior appointment) 12 Moths: USD 405 per applicant.