DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR TURKISH TOURIST VISA
- Original passport with color photocopy.
- Two(2) Biometric photos at 5×5 cm with white background for Kabul zone and 2 Biometric photos at 5X7 cm with white background for Mazar zone.
- Original Electronic identity document (E-Tazkira) with color photocopy
- The last three months of Bank statement
- Travel insurance after Visa is issued.
- Hotel reservation and Ticket reservation.
- Marriage certificate attested by Ministry of Foreign affairs of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan if required.
- Incas if an applicant from one zone wants to apply to another zone (Kabul) or (Mazar-e-Sharif) he/she has to bring a resident approval from letter from local municipality district or home deed with electricity bell which is registered to his/her name.
Note: Other supporting documents if available ( Employment agreement, old Turkish visa, TAPU, Inviter’s residence permit and or visa copy)
Indoor facilities: Travel Insurance, Photography, Photocopy, Ticket Reservation and Hotel Reservation.
Single Entry : USD 60
Multiple Entry : USD 190
TVAC Service Charges:
Normal Lounge Service : USD 50 per applicant.
Business Lounge Service (with prior appointment) : USD 80 per applicant.